Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where is the cabin?

Here are the directions I recieved from the owner:

BARNEY CABIN> 2116 Marble Road> Clay Sprin gs, AZ 85923> (928) 739-4711 (cabin phone number)>> Take Gilbert Rd to the Beeline Highway, then to Payson. (about 1-1-1/2 hours). In Payson, turn east at McDonald's onto the 260 toward ShowLow. Stay on this through Heber and Overgaard. (about another hour). At milepost #324, you will turn left. There is a convenience store and a sign that says Clay Springs. In a couple of miles, you will make a very sharp turn. About 1/2 mile after this sharp turn, you will come to Marble Rd. Big white building is it.

Side note: Yeah to Heidi and Kristen for being the first ones to get their checks to me!

Mary, I'll e-mail you with your craft budget. I think Janet volunteered a few months ago to help with this too so you might want to get with her. Thanks for volunteering!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I thought Joyce volunteered to help

Unknown said...

I found this by searching the address in google. Did anyone actually stay at this home located at 2116 marble road in clay springs. If so please contact me.

Unknown said...

I found this by searching the address in google. Did anyone actually stay at this home located at 2116 marble road in clay springs. If so please contact me.