Saturday, May 2, 2009

Email sent out today with cost amounts

I'm so sorry that this has taken me so long. I guess I hate asking for money from people and it took me a while to figure out the costs. Here is what I have. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

List of people coming:
Grandma
Micah, Joye, 2 children
Karen
Mary, Rob, Gerrick, Cameron
Randy, 2 children
Lindsey, Reggie, 2 children
Tait, Heidi, 3 children
Joyce, KC, Brent, Chris, maybe Brian
Diane, Frank
Kristen, Jeff, 4 children
Brent, Laura, 4 children
Todd, Jen, 5 children
Matt, Becky, 3 children
Janet, (you said your kids are coming, does that mean all of them?)
Amy, Jeff, 1 child
Carl, Paulette (1 day)
=63 possible

Meals:
Thursday: Dinner
Friday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast

Costs: $2.50 per meal for adults x 8 meals including nightly desserts =$20, $1.50 per meal for children (8 and under) = $12
Incidentals: toilet paper, crafts, snacks, propane, plates, silverware, cups, etc. = $5 per person total

Cabin= $200 per night x 3 nights divided by around 60 people = $10.00 per person

Totals:For all four days, Cabin, food and incidentals:Total: $35.00 per adult, $27.00 per child (child is 8 to 2 years old) Children under 2 are free for meals but still $10.00 for the cabin

If we have extra money after it is all over, we will reimburse everyone the extra amount.

Please send Laura Krummenacher the money by June 1st. My address is 511 N. Maple, Mesa, Az 85205If you send it right now, you won't forget! :)

If you are not going to be with us for every meal, you can figure the price of each meal you are eating and send us that amount instead of the amount I figured but we still need the $5 for incidentals and $10.00 for the cabin per person.

I can't wait to see you all! Look out for an e-mail from Kristen asking for help with committees! Love you all,Laura

No comments: